Slideshow Widget

  •  photo slideshow6.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo slideshow4.jpg" />
  •  photo slideshow1_edited-1.jpg" />
  •  photo slideshow1.jpg" />
  •  photo slideshow2.jpg" />
  •  photo slideshow5.jpg" />

Southern Maryland Photographer

Gentri Lee - Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2014

I met Gentri at our local Farmers Market/Art Show last month when I was advertising my photo business.  She introduced herself and let me know about her fashion blog!  From there we conversed about getting together for pictures for her blog and of course I agreed!  This girl has such a fun style, getting to wear some of the cutest dresses, skirts, and other outfits from such great clothing boutiques.  This particular dress is from Shabby Apple, they have the cutest clothes!!  Gentri chose this old, but cute abandoned house to show off her gold and polka dot dress.  For more of her fashion blog, follow her here: Gentri Lee Blog



Post a Comment